Malay, Aklan -, The Malay Inter-Agency Task Force against CoViD-19 has REDUCED the number of requirements for all who will enter and leave the island of Boracay and Municipality of Malay.
This is according to the released Executive Order by Mayor Frolibar Bautista, today May 3, 2020.
For all stranded Aklanon and Non- Aklanon that will return to their respective town or Municipality
No needed to secure any documents from the Malay LGU unless your hometown will request from you to secure a HEALTH CERTIFICATE. The said certificate will be given by the MHO Malay for FREE.
For all Aklanon and Non-Aklanon Workers that will temporarily return to their respective town or Municipality.
Please coordinate with the PESO Malay Office. They will issue an ENDORSEMENT LETTER for the Office of the Mayor where you will be given a TRAVEL PASS. (Contact 2888892 or 2888855 or 09995844415)
Boracaynon or Malaynon that will leave to buy goods or with essential activity.
Please secure HOME QUARANTINE PASS from the barangay.
Boracaynon or Malaynon that will go to other towns of Aklan.
- Home Quarantine Pass
- Proof of Residency or ID
- Message from the clinic if you’re going to have a medical check-up as proof that you have an appointment.
- Company ID or Certificate of Employment for working purposes.
- No need to secure a TRAVEL PASS from the LGU Malay.
- No need to secure a BARANGAY CLEARANCE from the Barangay.
For all Malaynon (of any age) that will return home after being stranded from other towns.
- Please secure Proof of Residency or Brgy. ID
- Please secure Certificate of ACCEPTANCE from the Barangay Captain of your residence in Malay.
- Please secure a HEALTH CERTIFICATE from the town where you are stranded.
For all Malaynon or Boracaynon that went to other towns for essential purposes and will go back home.
Kindly secure and show the following at the Checkpoints or to the checkers in Caticlan Jetty Port.
- Home Quarantine Pass
- Proof of residency or Barangay ID
- Fill up the HEALTH DECLARATION FORM in Caticlan Jetty Port and have your temperature checked.
For all who will return to work in Malay or Boracay.
- Please secure a Certificate of Employment.
- Company ID
- Please secure MUNICIPAL HEALTH CERTIFICATE from the town where you from.
- Your name should be in the list of PESO Malay submitted by your company.
- Please secure LETTER of ACCEPTANCE from the Barangay in Malay where you will live or will board.